Date(s) - 27/09/2022
Zadal: Zdenko Vozar
Národní Knihovna ČR
We would like to invite you to participate in the interdisciplinary workshop on the Authorial style, its analysis, and automatic recognition, organized by the National Library of the Czech Republic. The workshop aims to bring together experts from various fields that are concerned with the authorship of texts, both from the perspective of humanities and computer science.
- Submissions open: February 8th
- Abstract submission: May 15th
- Notification of acceptance: June 1st
- (voluntary) Extended abstracts, to be made available to participants: September 1st
- Workshop: September 27th
- “Camera-ready” versions of abstracts for proceedings: October 30th
If you wish to participate, please register here.