Date(s) - 09/12/2018
Zadal: Boris Lehečka
Contributions on one or more of the following topics are particularly welcome:
- the conceptualization of text as graph;
- the use of graph-databases for digital editions;
- the semantic web resources for building digital scholarly editions;
- the interoperability among digital texts through Linked Data Vocabularies;
- the integration of graph flavoured data into xml documents.
We welcome contributions from those involved in the development of tailor-made solutions for small scale projects as well as of large-scale infrastructure, focused on the theory and/or on the practice of this happy or unhappy combination.
The workshop includes presentations and a working group session. Please note that the word ‘workshop’ means here a place for sharing ongoing research and not a hands-on training.